- News byStream
SUK Announced Entrance Exam for Master of Science
The Shivaji University announced P.G.Course Entrance Examination Center for Master of Science course for the academic year 2016-17. This Examination is going to be held through Online mode. The entrance will be on May 13th at the various examination centers in Kolhapur, Sangli & Satara District.
The Entrance exam will be taken for 4 subjects. They are M.Sc-Zoology, M.Sc-Biotechnology & Bio-Chemistry, M.Sc-Enivermental Science, M.Sc-Food Technology & Science.
A total of 1489 students will appear for these exams.
Name of Examination Centers-
- Annasaheb Dange College of Engg. Ashta, Ashti (Sangli)
- Bharati Vidyapeeths College of Engg. Kolhapur, Kolhapur
- College of Engg. & Tech (A.T.S.) Miraj, Miraj, (Sangli)
- D. Y. Patil College of Engg, Kasaba Bawada, Kolhapur
- Dept. of Computer Science, SUK Kolhapur
- K.B.P. College of Engg., Satara
- K.I.T. Engg. College, Kolhapur
- Yashoda Tech. Campus, Faculty of Engg. Satara.
Exam Time -
- M.Sc. Zoology - 9 A.M. to 10.30 A.M.
- M.Sc. Biotechnology & Biochemistry Comm- 11.30 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.
- M.Sc. Environmental Science - 2 P.M. to 3.30 P.M.
- M.Sc. Food Science & Technology - 4.30 to 6 P.M.
About SUK -
Shivaji University, established in 1962, is named after the Great Maratha Warrior and founder of the Maratha empire Chhatrapati Shivaji. It was inaugurated on 18th November, 1962 by Dr. Radhakrishnan, the then President of India. One of the major objectives behind foundation of this University was to cater to the regional needs of South Maharashtra. The jurisdiction of the University is spread over three districts viz. Kolhapur, Sangli and Satara with strength of about 3,00,000 students studying in 271 affiliated colleges and recognised institutes.
Source - Prasad Patil, City Journalist, College Dekho
D.Y. Patil University School of Management, Navi Mumbai has announced an admission notification for the Bachelor of ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...