Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023: The Telangana State Council of Higher Education released the TS ICET 2023 seat allotment result on September 16, in online mode. The authority released the TS ICET first-phase seat allotment result based on the options entered by the candidates by the scheduled date cum on their obtainable ranks and also on the available seats at the participating colleges. T
Candidates, who will be allotted a seat in the TS first phase seat allotment round, should accept the seat by paying the tuition fees and then complete the self-reporting process through the official website between September 17 to 20, 2023. On the other hand, the rest of the candidates (who will not be satisfied with the allotment), should wait for the final phase of counselling to get a better seat.
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023 for First Phase: Download Link
Candidates can get access to the direct link to check and download the TS ICET first phase seat allotment 2023 result.
TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023 for First Phase: Steps to Download
Go through the following steps to download the TS ICET seat allotment result 2023-
- Go to the official website- tsicet.nic.in or click on the above highlighted direct link
- On the homepage, click on the “TS ICET seat allotment result 2023” link
- Enter the login credentials such as ROC form number, TS ICET hall ticket number, date of birth, and password, and then click on the submit button
- TS ICET seat allotment result 2023 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the seat allotment result and save it for future reference
What after TS ICET Seat Allotment 2023?
Candidates should follow the below-highlighted instructions after downloading the TS ICET seat allotment result.
- After accepting the seat, candidates should pay the tuition fees using a credit card/ debit card/ net banking by the prescribed time
- If the candidates fail to report to the allotted colleges by the scheduled date, then their allotment will be cancelled automatically
- During the reporting process, the candidates should bring the Xerox copies of certificates along with the original TC