Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
TS Inter First Year Chemistry Model Question Paper 2023: TSBIE will be conducting the Inter first year Chemistry exam on 28th March 2023. The Chemistry exam will be conducted in the morning shift between 9 AM to 12 PM. Students appearing for the exam can check the TS Inter First Year Chemistry model question paper in English and Telugu language (PDF link below). TS Inter First Year Chemistry Model Question Paper 2023 will help candidates to determine the type of question asked in the exam along with the question paper pattern. The Chemistry question paper will consist of short answer-type questions along with the long answer-type question. The overall weightage of the question paper will be 60 marks and the candidate will be given 3 hours to answer all the questions.
TS Inter First Year Chemistry Model Question Paper 2023 PDF
Candidates can click on the below-mentioned link to access the TS 11th Chemistry model question paper PDF in English and Telugu version:
TS Inter 1st Year Chemistry Model Question Paper 2023: Click Here
TS Inter First Year Chemistry Question Paper 2023: Important Highlights
Below candidate can check the TS 11th Chemistry Question Paper 2023 important highlights:
- The overall weightage of the TS inter First Year chemistry question paper 2023 will be 60 marks and students will be given 3 hours to answer all the questions
- The chemistry question paper will have a total of 21 questions and will be divided into three section
- Section A will consist of very short answer-type questions for 2 marks where candidates have to answer all the question
- Section B will have a total of 8 questions where candidates have to answer any six questions. The overall weightage of Section B will be 24 Marks
- Lastly, Section C is a long answer type question where the candidate will have to answer any of the 2 questions carrying 8 marks each.
- All the candidate who appear for the exam need to check the total number of questions he/she needs to answer in the question paper along with the weightage of each section