Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
UGC NET 2022 Application Form last date has been extended. Earlier the last date to fill UGC NET 2022 application form was May 20, 2022. Now, the authorities have extended the date till May 30, 2022. Candidates who missed the dates will now have an opportunity to fill out the application form. The UGC NET 2022 Application Form will be available on the official website. Online applications are only accepted for UGC NET 2022. Candidates must ensure to fill out the application form online, before the last date.
UGC NET 2022 Revised Schedule
Here is the revised UGC NET 2022 Application Form schedule that candidates must note:
Old Last Date to Fill the UGC NET 2022 Application Form
May 20, 2022
Revised Last Date to Fill the UGC NET 2022 Application Form
May 30, 2022
Last date of Fee Submission for UGC NET 2022 Application Form
|May 30, 2022|
UGC NET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The UGC NET 2022 eligibility criteria is the benchmark set to apply for the entrance exam. Anyone who does not meet the eligibility requirements will be barred from appearing in the exams. Here are the laid out minimum eligibility requirements by the NTA:
- Candidates must have completed a Master's degree from a recognized university/college in any stream.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% for general category candidates and 50% for ST/SC/OBC/PwD candidates.
- For JRF candidates, the upper limit of 31 years till June 1, 2022. However, for Assistant Professor candidates there is no age limit.
UGC NET 2022 Application Form
The UGC NET 2022 application forms are available online only. Candidates must follow these steps to fill out the application form:
- Visit the official website of UGC NET 2022.
- Register as a new user by entering your name, date of birth, email address, phone number, and other details.
- Login to the portal using the login credentials created at registration to fill out the application form.
- Fill out all the essential information, personal details, educational qualifications, communication address, and any other information.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format and size.
- Pay the requisite application fees.
- Submit the UGC NET 2022 Application Form and take a printout of it for future reference.
UGC NET 2022 Important Points
Take note of these specifications while filling out the UGC NET 2022 application form:
- Candidates must pay the application fee to complete the application form. General category candidates must pay INR 1100, EWS/OBC Category candidates must pay INR 550, and ST/SC/PwD/Transgender must pay INR 275.
- The documents to upload must be in JPG/JPEG format only, of size 10 kb to 200 kb for photographs and 4 kb to 30 kb for signature.
- In case of any discrepancy or mistake in the application form, candidates must correct them during the correction window. If not, the application form may be rejected.
- Candidates who successfully complete the UGC NET 2022 Application Form will only be issued the admit card to appear for the exams.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News!