The Union Public Service Commission has announced the results of CDS (Combined Defence Services) – II Written Exam 2017 results. According to the official statement of UPSC, a total number of 8,692 have qualified the written exam and shortlisted for the interview process.
The candidates who have qualified the UPSC CDS (II) Written Exam 2017 must register themselves for the interview. Visit the official recruitment website of Indian Army to complete the registration process. The dates of the interview and the venue will be e-mailed to the candidates. Service Selection Board or SSB will conduct the interview process for 8,692 candidates.
How to Check the Results of UPSC CDS (II) Written Test 2017?
- Open the official website of UPSC.
- You can find the link to check UPSC CDS (II) Written Test 2017 results under ‘Whats New’ section.
- Click on the link as mentioned above.
- A new page will open, click on the PDF link.
- The roll numbers of the candidates who have qualified in the written test have been published on the official website.
- Check the roll number and register for the interview process if qualified in the written test.
UPSC will upload the mark-sheet of the candidates who have not qualified the written test within two weeks after the publication of final results. The mark sheets will be available on the official website for 60 days. The candidates can contact the UPSC for any discrepancies or clarifications regarding mark-sheets, results and others.