- News byStream
UPSEE Counseling 2016 will Begin from June 24
The counselling dates of the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam (UPSEE) have announced its tentative counseling dates. Counseling will commence from 24th June for admission to first Year of B. Tech., B.Tech.(Biotechnology), B.Tech.(Agriculture Engg.), B.Arch, B.Pharma, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA, MBA, MCA, MAM and 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B.Tech, B.Pharm, MCA for the academic session 2016. The counseling is conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
Different courses will have different eligibility criteria. Students are recommended to visit the official website of UPSEE to verify their eligibility as per the requirement of the course.
- Admission to the above-mentioned courses (except for the direct admissions to 2nd Year as Lateral Entry) is based on the merit created according to the result of UPSEE.
- All the institutions affiliated Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow will participate in the counseling 2016.
- Universities based in Uttar Pradesh will also allocate seats to students on the basis of this counseling.
- Candidates are required to score the minimum cut-off percentage of marks in UPSEE-2016 to be eligible for admission. The Minimum cutoff for General category is 25% (20% for SC/ST) as per the orders of Uttar Pradesh Government.
- A certificate of Medical fitness/ handicap on Certificate number 9 is also required to be submitted by the student at the time of counselling failing which students will not be considered eligible for admission.
- Counselling process begins: June 24
On the occasion of 350th Parkash Utsav of Sri Guru Gobind Singh and to show its respect department of Guru Nanak Sikh ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...