Prin. L. N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development & Research (We School) has announced notification for its Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Media and Entertainment and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) in Research and Business Analytics for the academic session 2017-19.
Eligibility for PGD in Research and Business Analytics & PGD in Media and Entertainment: -
- The duration of the course is two years.
- The candidates who wish to seek admission to PGD in Research and Business Analytics must possess under graduate degree in any discipline with at least 50% of marks.
- The candidates who are still pursuing final year UG degree can also apply for the programme. However, these candidates must complete their degree by June 2017.
- The candidates must have valid test scores of XAT 2017/ CAT 2016/ MAH-CET 2017/ CMAT 2017/ ATMA (2016-17)
Course fee: -
- The course fee for both the programmes is Rs. 4, 30,00 per annum each.
Application Procedure: -
- Interested and eligible candidates will have a chance to submit applications online.
- The candidates need to visit the website of WeSchool (PGDM).
- The candidates can see an option ‘New User Registration’.
- The candidates have to fill all the details in the registration form and click on ‘submit’.
- A new option will pop up which indicates ‘Apply now’.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee before filling the application form.
- The cost of the application is Rs. 2,000.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee by using Debit/Credit card or Net Banking.
- The online application portal will open only after the payment of application fee.
- The candidates have to fill the application form click on ‘submit’.
- The candidates have to take the printout of application form for future references.
Important Date: -
- The last date for submitting applications is December 30, 2016.
- Other dates will be notified to the candidates through e-mail.