Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur will end the XAT 2023 registration on November 30, 2022. The candidates who are yet to complete the registration should visit the official website, xatonline.in by the scheduled date. Before submitting the XAT registration 2023, the candidates should pay the registration fees using a debit card/ credit card or bet banking. Kindly note, the authority will open the application form correction window after completing the registration process. So that the candidates can edit or modify the application form by the scheduled date (if required). The authority has scheduled the XAT 202 exam on January 8, 2023.
XAT 2023 Registration Dates
Check out the XAT 2023 registration here in the given table-
Last date of XAT 2023 registration
November 30, 2022
Release of XAT 2023 admit card
December 20, 2022
XAT 2023 exam
January 8, 2023
XAT 2023 Registration: Important Instructions
Here are the XAT 2023 registration important instructions, that should be followed while filling the application form-
- If the candidates are unable to fill out the application form at a one go, then they should save the data by selecting the “Save and Next” tab
- Candidates should carefully fill and verify the details filled the online application form before final submission
- Candidates should upload the scanned copies of the photo and signature according to the specifications
- Before final submission, the candidates should click on the Preview button and check the entered details carefully
- Candidates should select 2 preferred test cities while filling the application form
XAT 2023 Registration Fees
CAT 2023 registration fees is Rs 2000. However, the fee is not the same for all the categories. Check out the category wise XAT 2023 registration fees-
Fee for the Indian candidates through GMAT/ GRE
Fee for NRI/ Foreign candidates through GMAT
Kindly note, candidates should pay additional Rs 200 each if they are interested in XLRI programs.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.