- News byStream
XIM - Bhubaneshwar Announces Admissions to its MBA Programmes
Bhubneshwar based Xavier Institute of Management has released an official notification inviting all the interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme offered in Business Management for the academic session 2017-19.
Educational requirements for the programme-
A bachelor degree with 55 percent aggregate marks
The university/institute must be a recognized one
- Those candidates, who complete the final part of their degree examinations by June 15, 2017, are also eligible to apply.
Selection procedure involves:
All the candidates will be selected on the basis following examinations
Common Admission Test (CAT) to be conducted by IIMs
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) to be conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) taken in 2015
The institute will decide the section-wise and total cut-off marks that will be used for short-listing the candidates. After that they will be called for a Written Ability Test (WAT) and personal interview round.
How to apply:
Candidates need to apply on the official website
Find the relevant link and click on it
- Fill in all the required details
- And submit the form
- Take out a printout before submitting it for the reference
Important date to be remembered-
- December 10 is the last date for applying online
- January 29, 2017, date of X-GMAT exam
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by the All India Council for ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...