Ambedkar Institute of Technology is situated in New Delhi in Delhi state of India. Established in 1986, it is accredited from ISO, AICTE and it is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. AIT , New Delhi offers 4 courses across 2 streams namely Engineering, IT and across 2 degrees like Diploma, BCA.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Canteen, Comp. Lab, Lib, Medical Fac., Trans., wifi, Workshops are also there. Ambedkar Institute of Technology accepts IPU CET (BCA) for admission into Engineering courses
Total Course 4
- Comp. Lab
- Medical Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- Received 2nd time Best Polytechnic (outstanding technical institution)award on 7th September 2016 from NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Ambedkar Instituteof Technology is an ISO 9001:2008 certified institue due to its outstanding work.
- Received Best Polytechnic award from NITTTR Chandigarh.
- Ambedkar Instituteof Technology has institutional life membership of ISTE.
- Ambedkar Instituteof Technology has institutional membership of DELNET .
- Senior staff members have received All India Best Engineering Teacher Award in the recent past.
TCS is the major recruiter for Ambedkar engineering college followed by some banking sector companies like HSBC and Standard Chartered. Syntel and Indian Army also pop in at the time of the placement season. Roughly, all the students get placed with an average salary of 3.5 lakhs per annum though the highest goes till 6-7 lakhs depending upon the company and the job profile offered. The ...
Contact Details of Ambedkar Institute of Technology, New Delhi
Address:Shakarpur[Extn.], Delhi-110092, INDIA