Gojan School of Business and Technology - GSBT Chennai - GSBT
- Gojan School of Business and Technology (GSBT) Chennai offers B.E., B.Tech, M.E. and MBA courses. The foundation stone of GSBT Chennai has been laid in 2005.
- Gojan School of Business and Technology is affiliated to Anna University, Chennai and has an approval from AICTE and accredited by NAAC and IAO. GSBT Chennai has been under operations under the aegis of Gojan Educational Trust, Chennai with a vision "to realize this singular objective, the college provides innovative educational and training modules to eligible men and women students, equiping them with academic excellence and professional competency in their chosen fields of Engineering Technology and Business Administration".
- The college has 8 academic departments each headed by a competent and experienced professor. Altogether the college has over 158 well-qualified teaching staff and about 75 supporting technical staff. The combined student intake during current year is 420 and the total number of students on roll is 1487.
- The value of the education and training imparted by the college is highlighted by interest shown by leading companies for on-campus recruitment. GSBT strives to build a thriving, learning-culture, responsive to the needs of the community at large, through value based education.
- The college goal of the institute is "to create a dynamic, optimistic, committed community of educated youth by providing a conducive learning environment at affordable cost and proper training to empower them with the leadership potentials and employable skills".
The Placement Cell plays a crucial role in scouting for and locating job opportunities for the young graduates and post graduates passing out from the college by keeping liaison with reputed firms and industrial establishments. It functions under the supervision of a full time placement officer. The placement cell operates all round the year, to facilitate contacts between companies and graduates. The number of students who are placed through the campus placements is continuously rising. On invitation, many reputed industries visit the institute to conduct campus interviews.
|Number of visiting companies||19|