- News byStream
12,408 MBA/MCA Seats Vacant in Andhra Pradesh
The counselling for MBA/MCA has concluded. The candidates have been allotted seats based on their ranks in AP Integrated Common Entrance Test for MBA/MCA. After the process of seat allotment, a total number of 12,408 seats under the convenor quota are vacant. Out of these seats, a majority of MCA seats are vacant.
Also read:- TS EAMCET Cancelled
The demand for MCA seats has declined this year. Students are not interested in joining in regional colleges as most of the colleges do not have proper lab facilities and faculty. Students are choosing those colleges which have good placement percentage and selecting colleges depending upon the companies which visit colleges for recruitment.
Also read:- AP MBA/MCA Fee Structure Confirmed
List of Vacant MBA/MCA seats:-
- There are 28 Universities in Andhra Pradesh which are offering MBA course. A total number of 1,425 seats have been filled out of 1,655.
- There are 8,889 MBA seats which are vacant in Private Colleges. There are 345 private colleges which are offering a total number of 30,124 seats.
- 21 universities in AP are offering a course in MCA. So far, 717 seats have been filled out of 870 seats.
- A total number of 3,136 MCA seats are vacant in Private colleges. There are 133 private colleges in the state which are offering MCA course.
- Around 63 colleges in the state did not get even 30 admissions.
The final phase of seat allotment for MBA/MCA course will commence on 10-August-2016. The candidates who were allotted seats in the first allotment must report to the college on or before 5-August-2016.
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...