Acharya Institutes, Bangalore have signed various MoUs to promote quality education in various domains. The details of various MoUs are elaborated below.
Acharya Institutes Sign MoU with European Universities
Recently, Acharya Institutes have signed Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with various popular universities located in Europe. The purpose of the collaboration is as follows: -
- Incubation Networking
- Certification Programme
- Study Abroad
- Internship Opportunities to Students
- Joint Programmes (Seminars, Workshops, Conferences etc,)
- Student and Faculty Exchange Programmes
- Academic and Research Collaborations
Acharya Institutes have signed MoU with the following European Universities: -
- University of Lorraine, France
- Budapest Metropolitan University
- IED Instituto Europeo Di Design, Milan, Italy
- IED Instituto Europeo Di Design, Spain
- Geneva Business School (Barcelona Campus), Spain
- University of Alicante
- University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Acharya Institutes Sign MoU with Rubizon Private Limited
In December 2017, Acharya Institutes signed MoU with Rubizon Private Limited in the areas of research, product development and training. Rubizon Private Limited is an innovative Biotechnology start-up striving hard to bring revolutionary changes in Indian Biotechnology Sector.
As a part of MoU, Acharya Institutes and Rubizon will involve in the submission of joint proposals, research and product development.
Acharya Institutes MoU with KASSIA
In April 2018, Acharya Institutes signed MoU with KASSIA, a skill Development and Entrepreneurship panel. The purpose of the MoU is to foster industry institution linkage and its sphere of activities.
As a part of the MoU, internship opportunities in the industry will be provided to Mechanical, EEE and ECE students. KASSIA will also undertake industrial awareness programs to the faculty.