Acharya School of Management (ASM), located in Bangalore has released the notification for PGDM admissions for the academic session 2018-20. The detailed PGDM 2018-20 notification of ASM is elaborated below.
ASM Eligibility Criteria for PGDM Course: -
- The basic qualification is Bachelor’s degree with 50 percent of marks. Final year UG students can also register for PGDM course offered by ASM Bangalore.
- All the applicants should have a valid PGCET/ GMAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT score in order to be eligible for the admission.
- The candidates who do have a valid score in the entrance tests mentioned above must appear for ASM-CAT conducted by Acharya School of Management.
Also Read: - Over 88,000 Students Register for NMAT by GMAC
ASM Application Process for PGDM Course: -
- The application for admission to PGDM course are supposed to be filled online.
- Visit the official website of Acharya School of Management.
- Click on the link ‘Apply Now’
- Complete the pre-registration formalities.
- The candidates can also sign up through their Facebook ID or Google Account.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Submit the application and proceed with application fee payment.
- The PGDM application fee at ASM is Rs. 1,000.
Also Read: - EMPI Delhi PGDM Admissions 2018 Open - Apply Now
ASM Selection Process for PGDM Course: -
- The selection of the candidates will be based on the academic performance.
- The score in the entrance exam will be taken into consideration while shortlisting the candidates.
- After the preliminary shortlisting of candidates, a Skype interview will be conducted.
- The final selection for the admission to PGDM course at ASM Bangalore will be based on candidate’s academic performance, performance in entrance exam and interview.