Chameli Devi Institute of Technology and Management Indore MBA Program (FT-2 years) is affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalay Indore, Approved by AICTE New Delhi.
Team Building, effective communication, decision making and Analytical thinking are core components of MBA Program. Our students participate in various field work, live group projects, simulation and case studies that develop interpersonal skills, communication skills among them and help them to improve leadership skills. Public Speaking, Presentation and Seminars develop students to effectively communicate and deliver and present their views at corporate forums. These presentations are further evaluated by corporate professionals to create best among students.Our case study writing and analysis session develop students in logical thinking approach and decision making.
An MBA from CDGI is a gateway of success and an effort to create a difference in student community in terms of education, values and professional achievements. Our alumni are making a major impact on their chosen professions and they are finding innovative ways to redefine their industries.
Here are the details of MBA (FT) Course including duration, Eligibility, Admission Criteria and Fee structure.
|Degree||M.B.A. (FT) from DAVV, Indore|
|Duration||4 Semesters (2 Years)|
|Minimum Eligibility||Graduation/Post graduation with minimum 50% mark in aggregate|
|Fees||As per Government Norms|
A candidate seeking admission to MBA should be a Graduate with
- At least 50% marks (For General Category)
- At least 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC category
- Graduation/Post graduation with minimum 50% marks in aggregate as per the DTE/DAVV, Indore eligibility norms.
Note: Reservation and relaxation will be as per the Government rules.
Documents/Certificates required at the time of Admission
- Attested Copy of graduation/post-graduation Mark sheets
- Copy of CMET Mark sheet
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Affidavit (for change in name/ surname/ gap).
- MP domicile.
- Attach a copy of Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute/school last studied.