Pestige Institute of Management and Research Announces MBA Admission for 2016-17
Last date for reporting & fee submission is As per DTE Bhopal Schedule
- Fee for Ist Semester: Rs. * 36,500/- (Rupees Thirty Six Thousand five hundred only) (35000/- Tuition Fee and 1,500/- Caution money)
- • Payment Mode :- By Rs. 36500/- D.D. in favor of Prestige Institute of Management and Research payable at Indore(To be paid at the time of reporting/admission
A Certificates to be submitted at the time of reporting:
- Copy of CMAT score card for admission year 2015-2016.
- Printout of Allotment Letter.
- Four passport size Photographs (color)
- Two Photo copies of Mark sheets ( Class 10th, 12th, Graduation/PG) Along with originals.
- Two photocopies of Domicile Certificate Along with Original
- Photocopy of Caste Certificate for Reserve Category
- Photocopy of Income Certificate for Reserve category institute/school last studied.
- Photocopy of Address & Identity Proof. (Voter ID card, Driving License, Adhar Card) Any one
B Certificates to be submitted on or before the time of starting the classes:
- Affidavit (If there is any change in the name/surname)
- Transfer Certificate – in original
- Character Certificate – in original
- Migration Certificate – in original (Other then DAVV)
- Gap Affidavit (if applicable)
- Affidavit for Anti Ragging in prescribe format.
Fee Structure is subject to change in view of decision of the AFRC Bhopal. Student may have to pay fees differential in case fees is revised by AFRC Bhopa
Online Anti Ragging Affidavit
Students have to compulsorily fill the Affidavits which can be obtained from the website amanmovement.org Students and their Parents/Guardians are required to fill their affidavits on this website. For details please see the Institute Notice Board.
Entrance Test and other education qualification
- Entrance Test for the year 2016-18 will be conducted through CMAT(www.aicte-cmat.in)
- A candidate seeking admission to MBA or Allied MBA Courses should be a Graduate with
- At least 50% marks (For General Category
- At least 45% marks in case of SC, ST, OBC categor
Note :-Eligibility Certificate will be directly issued to the candidate by DAVV, Indore. However, it is not required if the candidate has completed his/her graduation from any University of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
Candidate are required to visit AICTE & UGC website for further information & updation in admission procedure
For more Information visit the website of the Institute