- News byStream
Admission Notice- AIMC Announces Admission to Postgraduate Diploma for 2016
Apeejay Institute of Journalism and Mass Communication is inviting applications for admission to one-year full-time postgraduate diploma in Television and Radio journalism, Advertising and Marketing Communication, Digital Media and Online Journalism, Corporate Communication/ PR & Event Management. AIMC is ranked No. 1 Private Media institute and achieved several awards in education and media sector.
Graduate (Those awaiting final year results can apply, optional for lateral entry in MA 2nd year at Apeejay Stya University)
How to Apply :
-Candidates can apply online as well as can download the application form from the official website of the institute.
- The completed application form (downloaded from the website) is to be sent along with a DD of Rs.900/- in favour of: "Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication", payable at New Delhi.
- Payment can also be made by Cash at the institute OR through NEFT / RTGS / NET BANKING as per particulars are given below:
- The applications are carefully screened for superior academic performance / communication skills, creative aptitude, interests and accomplishments of the candidates.
Candidates will be eligible for sitting in the examination of each semester after being certified for the following by the Head of the Department.
- of having been enrolled in the department of the course.
- of having a good moral character.
- of having 75 percent of the lectures delivered.
Scholarships are available to meritorious students belonging to Economically Weaker Section.
- Round of Entrance Test / Interview for the session 2016-17 will be held in New Delhi on April 16 (Saturday, 10: AM) at Apeejay Campus, New Delhi.
- Last Date of form submission is April 15, 2016.
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...