Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication (AIMC) is inviting applications for admission to full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Television and Radio journalism, Advertising and Marketing Communication, Digital Media and Online Journalism, Corporate Communication/ PR & Event Management. AIMC is ranked No. 1 Private Media Institute and achieved several awards in education and media sector.
AIMC PGD Eligibility Criteria 2019
The eligibility criteria for AIMC PGD courses is as follows -
- Graduates in any discipline are eligible for PGD courses offered by AIMC
- Candidates with 60% or above marks in graduation are exempted from entrance test conducted by AIMC for PGD courses.
AIMC Application Process for PGD Admissions 2019
The online/ offline application process for AIMC PGD courses is as follows -
- Candidates can apply online through the official website of AIMC.
- Application fee payment can be made through NEFT / RTGS / NET BANKING for the online applications. The fee can be paid on the official website of AIMC.
- Candidates who wish to apply offline can download the application form from the official website of the institute.
- The completed application form (downloaded from the website) is to be sent along with a DD of Rs.900/- in favour of: "Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication", payable at New Delhi.
- The applications are carefully screened for superior academic performance/communication skills, creative aptitude, interests and accomplishments of the candidates.
AIMC Admission Process for PGD Courses 2019
After careful evaluation of the candidate's previous academic record, performance in the admission test/interview, the Admission Committee prepares a list of selected candidates. Preference will be given to those who display the required aptitude in subjects of the course applied for.
AIMC Scholarships 2019
Scholarships are available to meritorious students belonging to Economically Weaker Section.
AIMC PGD Admissions Important dates 2019
Round of Entrance Test / Interview for the session 2019-20 will be held in New Delhi on March 09, 2019, at Apeejay Campus, New Delhi.
For the latest updates on Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication (AIMC) admissions, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.