Get details on Fee, Cut off marks, admission process for session 2019.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication (AIMC) was established in 2003 and located in the Institutional Area of New Delhi. The college was set up to fulfill the growing demands of students interested in the career of broadcast journalism, advertising, PR/corporate communication, event management, social media, bollywood, etc. The college is also promoting the necessary skills in news anchoring, electronic cinematography, video editing, etc. Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication has won many awards & honours for their excellence in student advancement, teaching methods, cutting-edge curriculum, and faculty. AIMC also achieved the position in top 10 mass communication colleges in India.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication mainly offers 1-year diploma courses in different specializations such as Television and Radio Journalism/Production, Advertising and Marketing Communication and so on. The college primarily gives emphasis on providing high-quality education to the regional aspirants in general and also to the poor rural populations in particular. Those undergraduates who successfully complete their one year PG diploma from the college have the option to join the media industry in such areas as TV channels, advertising agencies, digital firms, event companies, etc.
The candidates who are interested to take admission in PG diploma course of AIMC should have good marks in graduation. The selection will be based on the performance in the personal interview or score in the entrance examination.
Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication placement cell achieves excellent placement results year after year across reputed media companies. AIMC has training and career development cell to decide the right job for the students. By the efforts of both cells, large numbers of companies visited in AIMC.
The infrastructure of the Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication is beautifully designed. The campus has all the basic amenities that are required for mass communication students. The metro station is closest to the campus of the AIMC. The college provides a separate hostel for girls and boys.
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- video Call
- Conference Room
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- National Education Excellence Awards: Best Media Institute in North India,2017
- Praxis Media, Awarded the Best Media Institute in North India 2016
- 20 Most Promising Media & Mass Communication Institutes,
- Higher Education Review, Featured among 20 Most Promising Media & Mass Communication Institutes
- The Edutainment Awards, Event Capital, Recognized as the Third Best Event Management School: National 2015
- The Edutainment Awards, Event Capital, Recognized as the Fifth Best Media Communication School (North India) 2014
- India Education Excellence Awards, Worldwide Achievers, Recognized as the Best Institute for Mass Communication with Excellent Industry Interface in Delhi/NCR 2014
- Excellence in Media Education, HT Campus Conclave, Recognized as No. 1 Institute in the entire Delhi/NCR region in the category of Private Institutes 2013
- Featured among Top 10 Mass Comm Colleges: India's Top Professional Colleges Ranking by Outlook, 2014
- Featured among top 15 Mass Communication Institutes in India by Education World, 2013
- Featured among 14 colleges as one of the top choices for studying Mass Communication by Mail Today, Education Mail, 2012
- Featured at No. 1 position among Institutes offering a course in PR by The Tribune, February 2012 Issue
- Featured among 17 Institutes offering Post Graduate Courses in Mass Communication in India by Careers 360, February 2012 Issue
- Featured in 'The Best Institutes for Advertising & Public Relations List' by India Today Aspire, Special Issue 'The Best Guide to Advertising & Public Relations', 2007
Other Popular Media & Mass Communication Colleges in Delhi View All
Top 10 Media & Mass Communication Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Delhi
Address:Institutional Area,Sector 8, Dwarka, Delhi, Delhi, India- 110077