Adikavi Nannaya University (AKNU), Rajamahendravaram is open for admission to the following programs for the academic year 2016.
- Master of Science (M.Sc) in Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geology
- Master of Arts (M.A) in Humanities & Social Sciences, English and Telugu
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
Who can Apply:
- Candidates are considered for admission into PG Arts and Science programs only if they possess a three year bachelor degree of 10+2+3 or 12+3 or 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidate has to pay Rs. 400/- as registration and application processing fee by opting any of the following modes of payments: debit/ credit card and net banking.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Adikavi Nannaya University Common Entrance Test (AKNUCET 2016) or NANNAYA-CET conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application with registration fee of Rs. 400/-: Monday, April 11, 2016.
- Last date for receipt of filled-in application with late fee of Rs. 800/-: Wednesday, April 20, 2016.
- Downloading hall-tickets: Saturday, May 07, 2016.
- Date of AKNUCET: Friday, May 20, 2016.
- Publication of Results: Thursday, May 26, 2016.