Alliance University, Bangalore is open for admission to following programs for the academic year 2016 at Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- 3 year full time Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Honors
- 2 year full time Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Who can Apply:
- For B.Com (Honors) Program: Candidates should have passed in Pre University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or council in any discipline.
- For M.Com Program: Candidates must have B.Com/BBM/BBA from a recognized university with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
How to Apply:
- For B.Com Program: Candidates can apply through the online website of the university or download the application form.
- For M.Com Program: Application form can be downloaded or can also online.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University- College of Commerce" payable at Bengaluru.
Who will be Selected:
- For B.Com (Honors) Program: Selection will be based on Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (AUMAT) and personal interview.
- For M.Com Program: Selection will be based on Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) and personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
For M.Com Program:
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, March 25, 2016.
- Date of admission selection process: Saturday, April 02, 2016.
For B.Com (Honors) Program:
- Last date for submission of application form: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Date of admission selection process: Saturday, April 31, 2016.