- News byStream
Admission Notice-Alliance University Open for B.Com/M.Com'16
Alliance University, Bangalore is open for admission to following programs for the academic year 2016 at Alliance School of Business, Bangalore
- 3 year full time Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Honors
- 2 year full time Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Who can Apply:
- For B.Com (Honors) Program: Candidates should have passed in Pre University/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2 or equivalent examination from any recognized board or council in any discipline.
- For M.Com Program: Candidates must have B.Com/BBM/BBA from a recognized university with 45% marks (40% for SC/ST candidates) in aggregate.
How to Apply:
- For B.Com Program: Candidates can apply through the online website of the university or download the application form.
- For M.Com Program: Application form can be downloaded or can also online.
- The application form and prospectus can be obtained from the office of Admissions on payment of Rs. 1,000/- (Rs. 2,000/- for NRI and SAARC national applicants and US$50 for other foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favor of "Alliance University- College of Commerce" payable at Bengaluru.
Who will be Selected:
- For B.Com (Honors) Program: Selection will be based on Alliance Undergraduate Management Aptitude Test (AUMAT) and personal interview.
- For M.Com Program: Selection will be based on Alliance Management Aptitude Test (AMAT) and personal interview.
Dates to Remember:
For M.Com Program:
- Last date for submission of application form: Friday, March 25, 2016.
- Date of admission selection process: Saturday, April 02, 2016.
For B.Com (Honors) Program:
- Last date for submission of application form: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Date of admission selection process: Saturday, April 31, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Now, Indian students can pursue education in the United Kingdom with no cap on visas. The British High Commissioner ...
Following the examples of international examination conducting agencies such as ETS, the Government of India has ...