Anna University, Chennai has opened its gates for admission to the following courses:
- 2 years Master of Science (M.Sc)
- 5 years integrated M.Sc in Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Electronic Media
- 1 year Master of Philosophy (M.Phil) programs
For M.Sc Programs:
- Degree in the relevant field with (10+2+3 / 4 years) pattern from a recognised University.
- Candidates appearing for final semester/ year examination in April/ May - 2016 may also apply for admission.
For M.Phil Program:
- Master’s degree in the relevant field with 10+2+3+2 year’s pattern.
For integrated M.Sc in Electronic Media Program:
- Higher Secondary Examination of 10+2 Curriculum of any group under Part - III or any other Examination of any University (or) authority approved by Anna University, as equivalent there to.
For other Integrated M.Sc Programs:
- HSC (Academic), in the first appearance itself, with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as three of the four subjects of study prescribed under Part - III or its equivalent with a minimum average mark of 50 % for OC, 45 % for BC, BC (Muslim), 40 % for MBC & DNC and SC/SCA/ST category.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, June 08, 2016.