- News byStream
Admission Notice-Applications are invited by Panjab University for Integrated LL.B 2016
Applications are invited by Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh for admission to 5 years integrated Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A + LL.B) and Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Law (B.Com + LL.B) for the academic session 2016.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/BC) from any recognized board/university.
- Those candidates who have qualified 10+2 through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible to apply.
- Application can be made online.
- The log in ID and password must be noted down by the candidate.
- The candidate need to take out the print out of the bank slip.
- The candidate need to deposit fee using the website generated bank slip at any of the SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- The candidate need to log in again after 24 hours of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature and other important information and save and confirm.
- There is an application fee of Rs 1100/-(Rs 550/- for SC/ST candidate).
The candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and the qualifying examination (+2).
- The information on the website to generate the bank challan needs to be submitted latest by: Saturday, April 02, 2016.
- The fee in any branch of SBI using the website generated challan needs to be submitted latest by: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
- After depositing the fee in SBI the photograph, signature with rest of the information needs to be uploaded on the website latest by: Thursday, April 07, 2016.
- Entrance Test would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
For more information the candidates can visit the website of the university.
Ministry of Human Resource Development (HRD) has sought the response of Zameer Uddin Shah, the Vice-Chancellor of ...
The festival of lights is just round the corner and the festivities have already begun. Now, this day comes year after ...