Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Applications are invited by Panjab University (PU), Chandigarh for admission to 5 years integrated Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Law (B.A + LL.B) and Bachelor of Commerce + Bachelor of Law (B.Com + LL.B) for the academic session 2016.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/BC) from any recognized board/university.
- Those candidates who have qualified 10+2 through open universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies are not eligible to apply.
- Application can be made online.
- The log in ID and password must be noted down by the candidate.
- The candidate need to take out the print out of the bank slip.
- The candidate need to deposit fee using the website generated bank slip at any of the SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- The candidate need to log in again after 24 hours of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature and other important information and save and confirm.
- There is an application fee of Rs 1100/-(Rs 550/- for SC/ST candidate).
The candidates would be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test and the qualifying examination (+2).
- The information on the website to generate the bank challan needs to be submitted latest by: Saturday, April 02, 2016.
- The fee in any branch of SBI using the website generated challan needs to be submitted latest by: Tuesday, April 05, 2016.
- After depositing the fee in SBI the photograph, signature with rest of the information needs to be uploaded on the website latest by: Thursday, April 07, 2016.
- Entrance Test would be held on: Sunday, April 24, 2016.
For more information the candidates can visit the website of the university.