Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Applications are invited by FLAME University for admission to the various UG Programmes for the academic session beginning 2016. The courses offered are B.A. (economics, psychology, literary & cultural studies, International studies, environmental studies, journalism, and public policy), B.Sc. (Applied mathematics), BBA (Finance, Marketing, entrepreneurship, human resources, and operations) and BBA-Communications Management (Advertising & Branding, digital communication management, film & TV).
- For Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE and ICSE, the candidate must have secured 40% marks in 12th standard with English as one of the subjects. For the candidates pursuing BBA subsequently must have secured 45% in 12th Standard.
- For International Baccalaureate students the minimum requirement is a diploma. International Baccalaureate certificate students are not eligible to apply.
- For the Cambridge university students (GCE/IGCSE/GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination bodies),’A’ level certificate is the minimum requirement with 5 subjects in A,B,C grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) level and 2/3 subjects at Advanced Level.
- Candidates who are in their 12th standard or equivalent class are also eligible to apply provided they would complete their final examinations by 30th May. They would have to produce their 12th pass certificate/mark sheet before 31st July. For such a candidate the admission would be strictly provisional provided s/he submits the qualifying certificates before the prescribed last date.
The FLAME University would admit students through an entrance test-FLAME Entrance Aptitude Test (FEAT) or SAT followed by Group Discussion, Personal Interview, Statement of Purpose, Past Academic Record and Extra-Curricular. The university follows a sliding principle for selection where the selection of the candidates is done based on the overall performance in all the parameters listed above.
An admission fee of Rs. 1500 need to be remitted by the applicants through online mode using any of the following facilities-Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
Deadlines for Application
- Early Decision Cycle: 7th December 2015.
- Campus Cycle: 11th January 2016.
- Regular Cycle I: 8th February 2016.
- Regular Cycle II: 18th April 2016.
Dates of Result Declaration
- Early Decision Cycle: 22nd December 2015.
- Campus Cycle: 26th January 2016.
- Regular Cycle I: 23rd February, 2016.
- Regular Cycle II: 3rd May 2016.