Bangalore University, Bangalore is open for admission to their Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program offered in the following fields for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Candidates who have obtained a post-graduate degree from a recognized University securing not less than 55% marks shall be eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates should pay the fees of Rs.2,000/- for entrance, Rs.1,500/- for non-entrance candidates for Foreign Nationals, to the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bengaluru - S.B A/C No. 64075075224 of State Bank of Mysore.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- The candidates who have cleared UGC/UGC-CSIR-JRF/ NET/ K-SLET/KSET/GATE (during validity period with required score)/ FIP/QIP/ Researchers by DST, UGC, CSIR, AICTE etc./ obtained M.Phil degree through regular course work and not through distance education mode/ project fellows in sponsored major research projects/ Foreign candidates shall be eligible for exemption from the entrance test.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, May 29, 2016.
- The announcement of key answers: Monday, May 30. 2016.