Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Bangalore University, Bangalore is open for admission to their Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program offered in the following fields for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Candidates who have obtained a post-graduate degree from a recognized University securing not less than 55% marks shall be eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Candidates should pay the fees of Rs.2,000/- for entrance, Rs.1,500/- for non-entrance candidates for Foreign Nationals, to the Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bengaluru - S.B A/C No. 64075075224 of State Bank of Mysore.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the university.
- The candidates who have cleared UGC/UGC-CSIR-JRF/ NET/ K-SLET/KSET/GATE (during validity period with required score)/ FIP/QIP/ Researchers by DST, UGC, CSIR, AICTE etc./ obtained M.Phil degree through regular course work and not through distance education mode/ project fellows in sponsored major research projects/ Foreign candidates shall be eligible for exemption from the entrance test.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for receipt of application: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
- Date of entrance test: Sunday, May 29, 2016.
- The announcement of key answers: Monday, May 30. 2016.