The famous BITS, Pilani-Dubai campus is open for admission to their engineering program at the undergraduate and postgraduate level in following fields for the academic year 2017.
Courses offered at UG level:
- BE Computer Science
- BE Electronics and Instrumentation
- BE Chemical
- BE Electrical & Electronics
- BE Civil
- BE Mechanical
- BE Biotechnology
- BE Electronics & Communication
Courses offered at PG level:
- ME Software Systems
- ME Design Engineering
- ME Biotechnology
- ME Microelectronics
Who can Apply for B.E/M.E at BITS, Dubai:
- To apply for engineering at UG level, one should have cleared 12th class from a known or recognised institute or university.
- To apply for engineering at PG level, one should possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a known or recognised university.
How to apply for B.E/M.E at BITS, Dubai:
- Students who are interested can apply online using the official website of the institute.
Also Read: BITS Pilani to Increase UG Intake to 1,048
Who will be Selected for B.E/M.E at BITS, Dubai:
- For B.E, selection will be on the basis of merit list.
- For M.E, selection will be on the basis of the student’s performance in the interview or test.
Date to Remember:
- The last date to submit the application form- 15th December’ 16