- News byStream
Admission Notice - Calcutta University Announces Admission to MBA 2016
The University of Calcutta has announced admission to 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Course of Master in Business Administration (MBA) for the academic session 2016-18.
Salient Features of the Course:
- It is a University Masters Degree with State Subsidized Course fee
- Excellent placement cell
- Ultramodern Computer Lab with free internet
- Strong Alumni Network with adequate support
- good placement facilities Offered only and exclusively through Calcutta University’s own Post Graduate Department in Alipore Campus
- Hons. (10+2+3) or Bachelor Degree in Engineering and Technology / Medical Sciences / Professional Courses / or its equivalent* from any recognized University and CAT / MAT / or any other national level admission test Score: 50 % or percentile followed by Group Discussion & Personal Interview
- Reservation as per University Rules & Regulations
How to Apply:
- The admission form is to be downloaded from the website of the University or from the website of the Department of Buisness Management of the University. Properly filled up Application form along with Mark sheets from School leaving to latest (attested photocopies), Rs. 1500/- D.D. in favour of “Pro-Vice Chancellor (B.A. & F), Calcutta University”, Caste or any other reservation Certificate (if applicable) are to be submitted
To Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor), 1, Reformatory Street, Kolkata - 700 027. on any working day (Time of submission 12:00 Noon – 4:00 P.M.)
- Last Date of Submission of the Application Form: May 6th, 2016
- All incomplete Form (s) are liable to rejection
Total Fee : 16,508/- for 2-years (including Rs.10,000/- for facilities)
Request for refund will be entertained only if the decision of discontinuation of the course is intimidated within 15 days of taking admission.
|Last Date of the Submission of Application Form||May 6th, 2016|
|Dates of GD and PI||to be announced on University Website and on the Departmental Notice Board within 2nd week of May 2016.|
Candidates are requested to visit the website of the Department of Business Administration of the University for the whole period till admission is closed. No personal communication will be entertained as declared by the University Authority.
Source: Soutrik Das, City Journalist - Kolkata, CollegeDekho
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has launched its 12th batch of PGPX or Post Graduate Programme in Management ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...