- News byStream
Admission Notice - Crescent School of Business (CSB) Announced Admission for PGPM for the session 2016
Crescent School of Business (CSB) has opened admissions to its 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGPM) in Strategy &Leadership program for the academic session 2016. The program is targeted at experienced professionals and requires applicants to have a minimum of 2 years full-time work experience.
CSB is a new, re-imagined business school in Chennai, offering world-class education to some of the brightest young minds in the country. Education at CSB has been designed to suit the needs of the New Economy, with experiential learning, critical thinking, professional mentorship, in and out of classroom learning and industry collaboration at the very core of its structure. The campus is located at Seethakathi Business Centre on Mount Road.
CSB is backed by two of India's most renowned education sector professionals: Dr. Pramath Raj Sinha, Founding Dean, Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad and Mr. Anand Sudarshan, Former Vice-Chairman, MD & CEO Manipal Education, both of whom serve as Chief Mentors.
Some of unique features of the CSB Program are:
• Top-notch faculty from India and overseas
• Unique pedagogy and blended curriculum
• Business Foundations Specializations (BFS), a course offered by the Wharton Business School on Coursera
• Harvard Business Publishing resources - for cases studies, simulations and readings
• Mandatory experiential learning module
• 1:1 professional mentorship wherein students get coached by industry experts
• Start-up Tunnel to help bring students' ideas to reality
• 100% Placement Support through a dedicated placement cell
• 1 year intense program that reduces opportunity cost for experienced professionals
Admissions are open till 15 May, 2016 and the program begins in August 2016.
For more information visit the website of the Institute
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...