Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore announces schedule for admission in the following UG and PG programmes being offered at its University Teaching Departments for the session 2016-17:
B.C.A., Bachelor in Vocation (B.Voc.) in Interior Design / Fashion Technology/Physical Edu. And Sports(B.P.E.S), M.Sc./M.A. (Mathematics/Statistics),M.Sc. (Physics/ Physics-Material Science / Chemistry/ Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Applied Mathematics), M. Sc.(Bio-informatics/Genetic Engineering), M. Sc. Biotechnology-(Industry Sponsored Seats), M. Sc. (Computer Science / IT/Instrumentation). M.A.(Economics/ Sanskrit Jyotish/ Sanskrit Sahitya/Functional Hindi Translation & Literature/Yoga), B. Lib.&I.Sc/M. Lib&I.Sc, (both one year programmes.), M.B.A. (Comp. Mangt.), M.S.W.
How to Apply-
- The candidate is advised to apply for admission only if he/she fulfills the eligibility requirements. The onus of checking appropriate eligibility lies with the candidate.
- Online entrance test shall be conducted for following School of Studies: 1) School of Physics, 2) School of Statistics,3) School of Mathematics, 4) School of Chemical Sciences, 5) School of Biotechnology, 6) School of Computer Science & IT and 7) IET.
- Following School of Studies shall have admission through entrance test/ counseling: 1) School of Economics, 2)School of Instrumentation, 3) School of Social Sciences, 4) School of Languages, 5) School of Library Science, 6) Department of Life Long Learning, 7) Yoga Centre, 8) School of Physical Education.
The candidates awaiting their results of qualifying examination can also apply for admission but the candidate has to submit the final mark sheet of qualifying examination by 14th August 2016 or the date as decided by the University.
Candidates who have passed their qualifying examination from Universities other than Devi Ahilya University are required to submit Eligibility Certificate issued by the Devi Ahilya University, Indore.
New admission will be given only in first semester / first year of the course.
- As per the government rules the upper age limit for male candidates in admission to undergraduate courses is 22 years whereas for postgraduate degree courses it is 28 years as on July 01, 2016.
Important Dates -
- Last date of submission of application form is 21st June, 2016.
Source- vijay kumar mishra, City Journalist, College Dekho