Dibrugarh University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to MCA and BCA Programs for the academic session 2016-17.
- 3 years - Master of Computer Application (MCA) [Graduate Program]
- 3 years - Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) [Graduate Program]
- For MCA (3 year Post Graduate Program): Graduate in any discipline with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects in 10+2 or at Degree Level Exam. Students appearing in the Bachelor’s Degree Final Exam, the result of which is awaited, may also apply
- For BCA (3 years Graduate Degree Program): Candidates who have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) examination securing minimum of 45% marks in aggregate and passing Mathematics Commercial Arithmetic Statistics as one of the subject
Relaxation of 5% marks will be given to the candidates of reserved categories
For MCA: Merit basis in MCA Entrance Test to be held on 18th June 2016 at following centre: Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, NERIM, Guwahati, JB College, Jorhat.
- Application forms are available at the office of Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University on payment of Rs.500/- at the University cash counter.
- Application forms are available on the official webiste of the University.
- Download Forms must accompany a Draft of Rs.500/- drawn in favour of "The Registrar, Dibrugarh University" payable at SBI, DU Branch (Branch Code 2051)
- Duly filled in forms along with self attested copies of relevant documents should reach the office of The Centre i/c, Centre for Computer Studies, Dibrugarh University, Dibrugarh-786004
- Last Date of Receiving Forms for MCA Program: 14th June 2016
- Date of MCA Entrance Test: 18th June 2016
- Declaration of Result of MCA Entrance Test: 25th June 2016
- Last Date of Receiving Forms for BCA: 30th June 2016
- Declaration of Merit List of BCA: 05th July 2016
- Date of admission of MCA/BCA will be notified along with Result/Merit List
About Dibrugarh University:
Dibrugarh University, the easternmost University of India was set up in 1965 under the provisions of the Dibrugarh University Act, 1965 enacted by the Assam Legislative Assembly. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating University with limited residential facilities. The University is situated at Rajabheta, five kilometres to the south of the premier town of Dibrugarh in the northeast India. Dibrugarh, which is one of the commercial and industrial hubs of the northeastern region, also occupies a unique place in the field of Art, Literature and Culture.