Federation of Indian Export Organizations Jointly with leading Management Institute Invites Diploma in Diploma in Foreign Trade. Federation of Indian Export Organizations set up by the Ministry of Commerce, Government of India invites application for admission in to Diploma in Foreign Trade.
Objective of the Programme -
- To help the beginner to enter foreign trade
- To make the current practitioner adept in handling various facets of foreign trade.
The course is specially designed for students, working executives, exporters/importers and those planning to start their own export-import business.
12th Passed in any discipline
Industry Project Participant will be required to undergo one industry project under the supervision of BIMTECH faculty for which viva-voice will be held on completion of the project.
On the basis of candidate profile and personal interview
Classes: Saturday 10.00 AM – 1.00 PM & 2.00 PM – 5.00 PM
Venue: FIEO, New Delhi
1. India’s Foreign Trade
2. Export Marketing
3. Marketing Through The Internet
4. Export Import Documentation and Procedures
5. International shipping and Logistics
6. Export Financing and Managing Foreign Exchange Risk
Last Date for Submission of Application: June 30, 2016
Date of Commencement: September 17, 2016
Free access to BIMTECH Library resources/ Concession Rate of entry in other FIEO Programs