Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI), Gandhigram is open for admission to their Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Cooperative Management
- Rural Industries Management
- Rural Project Management
- Small Business Management
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should have pass in any UG degree in Arts/ Humanities/ Science/ Agriculture/ Engineering and Technology with a minimum of 50% marks in part III.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University's official website.
- Candidates need to pay the application cost of Rs.300 by online (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking).
Who will be Selected:
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: Monday, May 23, 2016.
- Date of entrance examination: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
About Gandhigram Rural Institute:
It was founded in 1956, is situated near Dindigul in Tamil Nadu, India. Dr.T.S.Soundaram and Dr.G.Ramachandran developed the institute. The Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI) was founded there in 1956 to carry on Mahatma Gandhi’s ‘Nai Talim’ system of education. In 1976 it was declared as Deemed University, by University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi, Under Section 3 of UGC Act 1956. It is fully funded by UGC. In 2006 it was renamed Gandhigram Rural Institute as per the guidelines of UGC. Again, as per UGC guidelines, the name of the institute has been changed to Gandhigram Rural Institute in 2009.