- News byStream
Admission Notice: ICI, Tirupati Announces Admission to B.Sc in Culinary Arts
Indian Culinary Institute, Tirupati has opened its gates for students interested in admission to B.Sc. in Culinary Arts for the academic session 2016-19. Indian Culinary Institute and the Indira Gandhi National Open University jointly provide the students
What Makes You Eligible?
- Passed in 10+2 system of Senior Secondary Examination or its equivalent with English as one of the subjects. Candidate must have passed English as a subject of study (core/elective/functional) in the qualifying examination.
- Those appearing in 10+2 or equivalent examination can also appear in ICI JEE 2016 on provisional basis. Provisional admission will stand cancelled if proof of having passed the qualifying examination (10+2 or its equivalent) is not submitted at the time of admission or latest by September, 09, 2016.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- The confirmation sheet (i.e. print out of online application) along with photograph, other documents and payment of application fee through Demand Draft (DD in favour of Indian Culinary Institute and payable at Noida) should be sent to NCHMCT at “ICI Admission cell, National Council for hotel Management and Catering Technology, A – 34, Sector – 62, NOIDA – 201309”. The applications reach latest by 2nd July 2016.
- For General and OBC candidates Rs.1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PD candidates Rs.500/-
Selection Procedure for ICI, Tirupati:
- The ICI Joint Entrance Examination (ICI JEE) 2016 will be held on Saturday, July 9, 2016 from 10 am to 1 pm.
- Date for submission of online application form: Friday, May 20, 2016 to Tuesday, June 28, 2016
- Last date for receipt of confirmation sheet along with fee and other documents at NCHM:Saturday, July 02, 2016
- Issue of admit card: Monday, July 04, 2016 to Friday, July 08, 2016
- Conduct of Entrance Exam (written test): Saturday, July 09, 2016
- Declaration of written test Results: 3rd week of July 2016
About Indian Culinary Institute, Tirupati:
Indian Culinary Institute (ICI) is an autonomous body setup by the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India. The ICI will offer structured regular programs of study specific to culinary arts and culinary management leading to graduate and post graduate level degrees, promote research and innovation, organize demand driven certificate and diploma courses, document and create data base specific to Indian cuisine and commission studies and survey on cuisine.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...