- News byStream
Admission Notice- IFIM Business School Open for MBA' 17
The Institute of Finance and International management Business School is open for admission to their Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program in the following fields for the academic year 2017.
- PGDM- Post Graduate Diploma Management
- PGDM- Finance
- PGDM- International business
Who can Apply for MBA at IFIM:
- Interested students must possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised university with a minimum score of 50 percent.
- The student must also qualify any one of the national management exams like GMAT, CAT or XAT.
How to Apply for MBA at IFIM:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the business school.
- Students can also apply offline by sending a DD of Rs. 1200 in the name of the institute.
Who will be Selected for MBA at IFIM:
Student will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following
- Scores of GMAT/CAT/XAT
- Performance in ICAT
- Essay Writing Interview
- Personal Interview
Date to Remember:
The last date to apply is 31st January '17.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Finally, JEE Mains 2017 results have been released and the qualified candidates with the prescribed cut-off mark are ...
Have you been worrying about your JEE Mains score and wondering whether you will get a college or not? Now is the time ...