The Institute of Finance and International management Business School is open for admission to their Masters in Business Administration (MBA) program in the following fields for the academic year 2017.
- PGDM- Post Graduate Diploma Management
- PGDM- Finance
- PGDM- International business
Who can Apply for MBA at IFIM:
- Interested students must possess a bachelor's degree from a known or recognised university with a minimum score of 50 percent.
- The student must also qualify any one of the national management exams like GMAT, CAT or XAT.
How to Apply for MBA at IFIM:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the business school.
- Students can also apply offline by sending a DD of Rs. 1200 in the name of the institute.
Who will be Selected for MBA at IFIM:
Student will be selected on the basis of their performance in the following
- Scores of GMAT/CAT/XAT
- Performance in ICAT
- Essay Writing Interview
- Personal Interview
Date to Remember:
The last date to apply is 31st January '17.