- News byStream
Admission Notice-IHM-A Open for B.A'16
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad is open for admission to their 4 years Bachelor of Arts (B.A) honors program in Hotel Management and Culinary Arts for the academic year 2016.
Applications are also invited for the program IHM-A. IHM give students a chance to pursue their first 2 year of the program in India and their 3rd and 4th year of study either in UK or India, their choice.
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should have completed the Std.XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with English as the medium of instruction to participate in this admission process.
- Candidates who have appeared for the board exams in the current year and are awaiting Results can still apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through the University’s official online website.
- In order to be able to access the profiling test, candidates must make an online payment of Rs. 1,500/-.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be short-listed based on a collective assessment of the profiling (weightage - 20%), statement of purpose and group discussion (weightage – 30%) and a personal interview (weightage – 50%).
- Personal interview comprises of communication skills, analytical skills, general awareness, service orientation and personality factors
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of completed application for round I: Monday, May 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad has launched its 12th batch of PGPX or Post Graduate Programme in Management ...
Studying abroad is not an impossible dream anymore! With the right kind of motivation and support from professionals in ...