- News byStream
Admission Notice-IHM-A Open for B.A'16
Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad is open for admission to their 4 years Bachelor of Arts (B.A) honors program in Hotel Management and Culinary Arts for the academic year 2016.
Applications are also invited for the program IHM-A. IHM give students a chance to pursue their first 2 year of the program in India and their 3rd and 4th year of study either in UK or India, their choice.
Who can Apply:
- Candidates should have completed the Std.XII (10+2) or equivalent examination in any stream with English as the medium of instruction to participate in this admission process.
- Candidates who have appeared for the board exams in the current year and are awaiting Results can still apply.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply through the University’s official online website.
- In order to be able to access the profiling test, candidates must make an online payment of Rs. 1,500/-.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be short-listed based on a collective assessment of the profiling (weightage - 20%), statement of purpose and group discussion (weightage – 30%) and a personal interview (weightage – 50%).
- Personal interview comprises of communication skills, analytical skills, general awareness, service orientation and personality factors
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of completed application for round I: Monday, May 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...