- News byStream
Admission Notice: IIIT, Bhubaneswar Announces Admission for 2016
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has opened its gates for students interested in admission to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETC)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Engineering (CE)
JEE Main 2016 along with the following additional requirements:
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks or 6.32 CGPA in class 10 board examination
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2 Science
- The candidate must secure at least 45% or more in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry (taken together).
- Applications are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid through online transaction.
- Based on the merit list generated from JEE Main 2016 scores i.e. total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2016.
- Last date of online application for regular B.Tech program: Friday, June 10, 2016.
- Last date of receiving hard copy of the application: Friday, June 17, 2016.
About the Institute:
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar was established by the Government of Odisha in 2006. It is designed to be a premier institute of Information Technology and related areas. The Institute has been converted into a unitary university by the Government of Odisha on 20th Jan 2014.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...