- News byStream
Admission Notice: IIIT, Bhubaneswar Announces Admission for 2016
International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has opened its gates for students interested in admission to the following courses:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program offered in:
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering (ETC)
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Engineering (CE)
JEE Main 2016 along with the following additional requirements:
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks or 6.32 CGPA in class 10 board examination
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2 Science
- The candidate must secure at least 45% or more in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry (taken together).
- Applications are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee of Rs. 1000/- is to be paid through online transaction.
- Based on the merit list generated from JEE Main 2016 scores i.e. total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2016.
- Last date of online application for regular B.Tech program: Friday, June 10, 2016.
- Last date of receiving hard copy of the application: Friday, June 17, 2016.
About the Institute:
International Institute of Information Technology, Bhubaneswar was established by the Government of Odisha in 2006. It is designed to be a premier institute of Information Technology and related areas. The Institute has been converted into a unitary university by the Government of Odisha on 20th Jan 2014.
Summer Placements for the 2016-18 batch at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Shillong has been successfully ...
One of the biggest dilemmas that students face on the verge of their graduation is whether they should apply for jobs ...