Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi will soon begin applications for admission to two-years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Computational Biology (CB) for the academic session beginning in 2018.
M.Tech (CB) Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having B.Tech/ B.E. in CS/ IT/ Math-and-Computing Or B.Tech/ B.E. in any other discipline and must have done at least one computer programming programme and at least two mathematics programs
- All applicants must have a valid GATE score (2017/2018)
- They must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/ B.E and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2
How to Apply for M.Tech (CB) at IIIT Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online from the website of the Institute
- Candidates must pay the application processing fee of Rs.350/-
Also Read: Toppers of GATE 2018
The selection for M.Tech admission will comprise of three stages:
- Stage 1: The applicants will be screened on the basis of GATE or GPAT/CSIR scores and their previous academic record (B.Tech/ B.E, 10+2).
- Stage 2: The selected candidates have to appear for a written exam in IIIT-Delhi that will test the candidates on Mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills. A maximum of 60 candidates will be invited to take part in the third stage on the basis of the results, which will take place at IIIT Delhi.
- Stage 3: The candidates will be interviewed by the IIIT Delhi faculty members.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Last date of submission of the application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Announcement of short-listed candidates||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of admission exam & interview||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of the result||4th week of April 2018|
For more information, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.