Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Delhi will soon begin applications for admission to two-years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Computational Biology (CB) for the academic session beginning in 2018.
M.Tech (CB) Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates having B.Tech/ B.E. in CS/ IT/ Math-and-Computing Or B.Tech/ B.E. in any other discipline and must have done at least one computer programming programme and at least two mathematics programs
- All applicants must have a valid GATE score (2017/2018)
- They must have a CGPA of at least 6.5 out of 10 or 65% in B.Tech/ B.E and 60% in all previous degrees including 10+2
How to Apply for M.Tech (CB) at IIIT Delhi:
- Candidates can apply online from the website of the Institute
- Candidates must pay the application processing fee of Rs.350/-
Also Read: Toppers of GATE 2018
The selection for M.Tech admission will comprise of three stages:
- Stage 1: The applicants will be screened on the basis of GATE or GPAT/CSIR scores and their previous academic record (B.Tech/ B.E, 10+2).
- Stage 2: The selected candidates have to appear for a written exam in IIIT-Delhi that will test the candidates on Mathematics, analytical abilities and comprehension skills. A maximum of 60 candidates will be invited to take part in the third stage on the basis of the results, which will take place at IIIT Delhi.
- Stage 3: The candidates will be interviewed by the IIIT Delhi faculty members.
Important Dates (Tentative):
|Last date of submission of the application form||2nd week of April 2018|
|Announcement of short-listed candidates||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of admission exam & interview||3rd week of April 2018|
|Declaration of the result||4th week of April 2018|
For more information, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.