Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIIT-DM), Kancheepuram has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programs in the following courses:
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
For Ph.D in Engineering Program:
- Master’s degree in engineering/technology (ME/M.Tech/M Des) with a good academic record or a Master of Science (MS) degree by Research in engineering/technology with a good academic record are eligible to apply.
- Master’s degree in sciences with a good academic record and of exceptional merit where eligible, for the relevant Engineering discipline and with a valid GATE score or UGC/CSIR NET/NBHM
For Ph.D in Mathematics Program:
- Master's Degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Physics/ Computer Science with GATE/ UGC/ CSIR/ NBHM or M.Tech (Industrial Mathematics & Scientific Computing) or any M.Tech degree with Master's degree in Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics/ Computer Science.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- For GN/OBC?NC male candidates: Rs.250/?
- For GN/OBC?NC female candidates/SC/ST and PwD candidates: Rs.125/?
- Academic record
- Last date for registration and receiving hard copy of application forms: Tuesday, June 28, 2016.
- Tentative dates of test/interview: Monday, July 18, 2016 and Tuesday, July 19, 2016.