- News byStream
Admission notice- IIT Indore Announces Amission for Short Term Course
IIT,Indore invites applications for admission to A Short term Course on Condition monitoring of Mechanical Systems using Advanced signal processing.for the academic session 2016.
- Basics of condition monitoring techniques like vibration, noise, acoustic emission, wear d ebris analysis and thermo graphy.
- Condition monitoring of various mech anical systems and elements like gearbox, bearings etc. ? Time domain and frequency domain analysis
- Time -frequency domain analysis
- Ad vance signal processing techniques
- Detection and classification of faults
- MATLAB implementation of advanced signal processing techniques.
Who Should Attend-
- Condition monitoring Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisors.
- Maintenance Engineer/Manager/Supervisor.
- Electrical Engineer/Manager/Supervisor.
- Professionals working in R & D organizations.
- Faculty from Engineering/Polytechnic colleges.
- Research scholars, post graduate and undergraduate students working in the field of noise, vibration and condition monitoring.
How to Apply-
- Download the form the website of the Institute
- The completely filled registration form along with the DD for the course fee should be sent to the following address on or before 25 June 2016.
Important Dates -
- Last date for form submission - June 25th,2016
- Session will start -June 27th ,2016
- Rs. 20,000 (for industry personnel)
- Rs. 12,000 (for faculty members)
- Rs. 8,000 (for students)
- The course fee includes service tax, study material, breakfast, lunch, and tea for the entire course duration
For more information visit the website of the Institute
Several IITs of India have proposed to increase the intake of its students to 460 from the next academic session ...
If you like meeting new people, expressing new ideas, find creative ways of doing things or writing then a career in ...