IIT,Indore invites applications for admission to A Short term Course on Condition monitoring of Mechanical Systems using Advanced signal processing.for the academic session 2016.
- Basics of condition monitoring techniques like vibration, noise, acoustic emission, wear d ebris analysis and thermo graphy.
- Condition monitoring of various mech anical systems and elements like gearbox, bearings etc. ? Time domain and frequency domain analysis
- Time -frequency domain analysis
- Ad vance signal processing techniques
- Detection and classification of faults
- MATLAB implementation of advanced signal processing techniques.
Who Should Attend-
- Condition monitoring Engineer/ Manager/ Supervisors.
- Maintenance Engineer/Manager/Supervisor.
- Electrical Engineer/Manager/Supervisor.
- Professionals working in R & D organizations.
- Faculty from Engineering/Polytechnic colleges.
- Research scholars, post graduate and undergraduate students working in the field of noise, vibration and condition monitoring.
How to Apply-
- Download the form the website of the Institute
- The completely filled registration form along with the DD for the course fee should be sent to the following address on or before 25 June 2016.
Important Dates -
- Last date for form submission - June 25th,2016
- Session will start -June 27th ,2016
- Rs. 20,000 (for industry personnel)
- Rs. 12,000 (for faculty members)
- Rs. 8,000 (for students)
- The course fee includes service tax, study material, breakfast, lunch, and tea for the entire course duration