Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) has invited applications from various candidates to apply for its General Management Programme for Healthcare Executives (GMHE) for the academic session 2016 – 17. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through official website latest by 06th June, 2016.
The GMHE is a part-time certificate programme that is aimed at high performing individuals in the healthcare domain, who are looking to transition from a functional role to a management role. This sectoral programme is modelled on the highly successful Executive General Management Program (EGMP) offered under IIM - B’s executive education programs for over a decade. The GMHE has been designed and developed by IIM - B in partnership with Apollo MedSkills, the skills arm of Apollo Hospitals.
Who should attend General Management Programme for Healthcare Executives (GMHE)
The target audience for the program include:
- Hospital administrators,
- Aspirants for higher management roles, and
- Professionals from allied sectors such as Pharmaceuticals and Insurance
- Individuals planning to launch entrepreneurial ventures shall greatly benefit from attending this programme
- People with an Instrumentation Technology or a biomedical background are also invited to apply
How to apply
Eligible candidates can registered themselves on the official website of the Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB) within specified time and need to pay fee of registration through proper channel.
- Registration Closure: 06th June 2016
- Announcement of First Shortlist: 23rd June 2016
- Payment due: 08th July 2016
- Release of Waitlist: 08th July 2016
- Payment due of waitlist: 22nd July 2016
- Programme Commencement: 02nd August 2016
Programmes Charges for GMHE
Non Residential fee is Rs. 5,50,000/- + Service Tax (applicable rates) per participant, which is payable in three installments as per schedule indicated.
- Ist installment on admission - Rs. 2,50,000/- + Service tax
- IInd installment - Rs. 1,50,000/- + Service tax , October 1, 2016
- IIIrd installment - Rs. 1,50,000/- + Service tax, January 7, 2017
For more information visit the official website of IIM Bangalore.