- News byStream
Admission Notice: IISER, Bhopal Announces Admission to Ph.D. Programmes 2016
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy(Ph.D.) and integrated Ph.D. in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics programs for the session 2016.
For Ph.D. Programs:
- Candidates should have completed their M.Sc/M.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Exceptionally brilliant candidates who have passed their B.Tech./MBBS/MCA can also apply (for Biological Sciences only), B.Tech. in Chemical and Environmental engineering can also apply (For Earth and Environmental Sciences only).
- A valid GATE/UGC/CSIR/JEST/ICMR (JRF category I)/DBT (JRF A category)/NBHM/JGEEBILS or any other recognized score is mandatory.
For Integrated Ph.D. Programs:
- Candidates should have completed their bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of their bachelor’s degree in 2016 can apply.
Application forms are available on the official website of the University from Thursday, March 24, 2016.
For Ph.D. Programs: The selection of candidates will be done based on their performance in the interviews which will be conducted in two rounds (rounds I and II).
For Integrated Ph.D. Programs: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the entrance examination to be held at IISER Bhopal (Bhaduri campus).
For Ph.D. Program: All selected candidates will be eligible to receive Rs. 25,000/- or as per existing funding agency norms, subject to satisfactory performance in their course work.
For Integrated Ph.D. Program: All admitted students will receive a fellowship of Rs. 10,000/- pm.
Online applications available from Thursday, March 24, 2016.
Last date for submission of online application form: Tuesday, April 12, 2016.
So far, All India Council for Technical education or AICTE has been happy with the response that is being received from ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...