The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal is open for admission to their Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) and integrated Ph.D. in following fields for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Educational qualification:
- The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have completed their M.Sc/M.Tech degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60 percent marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Exceptionally brilliant candidates who have passed their B.Tech./MBBS/MCA are also eligible to apply (for Biological Sciences only).
- Candidates who have done B.Tech. in Chemical and Environmental engineering can also apply (For Earth and Environmental Sciences only).
- They should also possess a valid GATE/UGC/CSIR/JEST/ICMR (JRF category I)/DBT (JRF A category)/NBHM/JGEEBILS or any other recognised score.
- The candidates interested in applying for this programme must have completed their Bachelor's degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 60 percent marks or CGPA/CPI of 7.0 on a 10 point scale.
- Candidates appearing for the final year examination of their Bachelor's degree this year may also apply.
How to apply:
- The candidates are required to apply using the official website of the University.
Who will be Selected:
- Ph.D.: Interviews will be conducted in two rounds (round 1 and 2) for selecting the candidates.
- Integrated Ph.D.: An entrance examination will be held at IISER Bhopal (Bhauri campus) for selecting the candidates.
Dates to Remember:
- The online application will be available on March 24.
- The last date for submission of online application form is April 12.