Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi) has opened its gates for admission to short term courses of Business Management (CCBM) and Sales & Marketing (focus on Digital Marketing; CCSM).
Details of Course:
Name of the Courses:
- Business Management (CCBM)
- Sales & Marketing (focus on Digital Marketing; CCSM)
- Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 14 May 2016.
Last Date of Application: 14 May 2016
Date of Written Test: 15 May 2016
Last Date of Fee Submission: 21 May 2016
About IIT Delhi:
- To contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Indians.
- To generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting-edge research and to promote academic growth by offering state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
- To identify, based on an informed perception of Indian, regional and global needs, areas of specialization upon which the institute can concentrate.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.