- News byStream
Admission Notice: IIT Delhi Announces Admission to Management Courses
Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi (IIT Delhi) has opened its gates for admission to short term courses of Business Management (CCBM) and Sales & Marketing (focus on Digital Marketing; CCSM).
Details of Course:
Name of the Courses:
- Business Management (CCBM)
- Sales & Marketing (focus on Digital Marketing; CCSM)
- Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 14 May 2016.
Last Date of Application: 14 May 2016
Date of Written Test: 15 May 2016
Last Date of Fee Submission: 21 May 2016
About IIT Delhi:
- To contribute to India and the World through excellence in scientific and technical education and research; to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society; and remain a source of pride for all Indians.
- To generate new knowledge by engaging in cutting-edge research and to promote academic growth by offering state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes.
- To identify, based on an informed perception of Indian, regional and global needs, areas of specialization upon which the institute can concentrate.
- To undertake collaborative projects which offer opportunities for long-term interaction with academia and industry.
- To develop human potential to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
Preparations for centenary celebrations of Osmania University (OU) are underway. Kadiyam Srihari, Deputy Chief Minister ...
Students are often confused about the evaluation criteria used by the various Indian Institutes of Management. Since ...