Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur (IIT-K) is open for admission to their 2 years residential Master of Law (LL.M) program in Intellectual Property Law at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
Candidates should have:
- First class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L. (5 years) program from any recognised university,
- First Class (or equivalent) in Bachelor of Laws LL.B./B.L.(3 years) program from any recognised University along with bachelor's degree (not less than 3 years) in Humanities/ Science/ Commerce or equivalent.
- Students having LL.B (Hons.) in Intellectual Porperty Law from the IIT Kharagpur with CGPA of 8.5 or above are eligible for admission without appearing in the All India Common Entrance Examination (CET).
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online through the University’s official website.
- Application fee is Rs. 1500/- for general/OBC and Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates. Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- After final submission of your online application, you will be able to generate your online application print with your specific details/data.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the all India entrance examination, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) conducted by the institute.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Date of entrance examination/GD-PI: Saturday, April 16, 2016 and Sunday, April 17, 2016.