Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Institute of Tourism Studies, Lucknow University has opened its gates for students interested in admission to the following courses:
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management (MTTM) core
- Master of Tourism and Travel Management and Event Management
- BBA (Tourism)
- Bachelor of Hotel Management
- Diploma in International Air ticketing and Computerized Reservation System (DIAT & CRS) Diploma in Food Production
- Aspirant must be a graduate in any stream for postgraduate programme
- For undergraduate and diploma programs, the candidate must be 10+2 or equivalent.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Attach the self attested xerox copies of all the documents mentioned in the form and paste a latest passport size photograph at the mentioned place.
For PG Programmes:
- Application fee for general or OBC category: Rs. 1000
- Application fee for SC and ST: Rs. 500.
For UG Programmes:
- Application fee for General and OBC category: Rs. 800
- Application fee for SC and ST it is Rs 400.
The application fee is to be paid via demand draft. Demand draft should be made in favor of “ITS LU Admission”, as application fees which is payable at Lucknow. The duly filled application form along with the required documents should be posted/couriered/hand delivered to, ‘The Director, Institute of Tourism Studies, University of Lucknow II Campus, Jankipuram, Lucknow-226 031 (UP) India’.
- Availability of Forms: Till Friday, May 20, 2016
- Screening tests: From Wednesday, June 1 to Sunday, June 5, 2016.
- Provisional merit: Friday, June 10, 2016
- Final Admission List: Wednesday, June 15, 2016
- Classes start: Friday, July 1, 2016