JMI University i.e. Jamia Millia Islamia University is open for admission to their PhD program in following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Architecture and Ekistics
- Humanities and Languages
- Social Science
- Engineering and Technology
- Natural Science
Who can Apply for PhD at Jamia?
Interested candidates must have a masters degree in the same field they want to do PhD in. One should have passed with minimum 55 percent from a recognised university or institute.
How to Apply for PhD at Jamia:
- Interested candidates can apply online using the official website of Jamia Millia Islamia.
- When submitting the application form online you will be asked to make a payment of Rs. 1000.
Who will be Selected for PhD at Jamia:
Selection of scholars will be on the basis of following tests which will be conducted by the University.
- Entrance Examination
- Personal Interview
Also Read: UGC Announces New Rules for PhD and M.Phil
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for the submission of online application form- 17th August’ 16
- Date of Entrance Exam- 4th September’ 16