- News byStream
Admission Notice - Jaypee Hotel Training Centre Agra Announces Admission for its Course 2016-17
Jaypee Hotel Training Centre Agra Announces Admission for 3 years Graduates Hospitality Proficiency Programme for the year 2016-17.
Jaypee Hospitality training center was set up in 2003. Since then it carries a Vision of training the students in such a way that they become the finest hoteliers and excel in the hospitality world. The Group aims to build talents in individuals by Providing opportunities to you students to graduate with the right skills and flair to make A distinguished career in hospitality Industry.
- 12th pass from any stream with minimum 55 marks.
- Age – Minimum 17 years and maximum 21 as on Ist July 2016
- Mode of Selection- Test of English Writing skill, Group Discussion, and Personal Interview
- No course fees charged, Comprehensive Three Years programme Jaypee Hotels and Resorts will facilitate the selected candidates to pursue Bachelor in Tourism and Studies from IGNOU.
- 100% Job Guaranteed to the successful candidates with Jaypee Hotels and Resorts
- Free Uniform- Free Meals and Free Medical Assistance.
How to Apply-
Applications forms and information brochure can be obtained for INR 750 ( Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty Only) by demand draft in favor of Jaypee Palace and Hotels Payable at Agra.
Important Date -
The last date for the receipt of complete application form is 2nd July 2016. Candidates name address and contact number to be written at the back of the demand draft.
Address – The Principal Jaypee Hotels Training Centre
Jaypee Palace Hotels and Convention Centre, Fatehabad Road Agra.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...