- News byStream
Admission Notice-JKLU Open for MBA'16
JK Lakshmipat University (JKLU), Jaipur is open for admission to their 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program for the year of 2016.
- Human Resource Management
- International Business
- Operation Management
Who can Apply:
- A three year bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST Candidates) or equivalent CGPA is required. Students who are appearing for the final examination of bachelor's degree can also apply.
- The candidate, who wants to apply must have appeared in CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT, CMAT, JKLU - MET (JK Lakshmipat University - Management Entrance Exam) or any other national level entrance test.
How to Apply:
- To obtain the application form and prospectus, applicants should send a demand draft for Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favour of “JK Lakshmipat University” payable at Jaipur and addressed to "The Director, Institute of Management, JK Lakshmipat University, Near Mahindra SEZ, Mahapura, Ajmer Road, Jaipur 302 026, Rajasthan, INDIA".
- Candidates can also download application form and send the filled in application form along with a demand draft of Rs.1000/-.
- Application forms can also be directly obtained from the Institute.
Who will be Selected:
- First preference will be given to the students who have given the following exams and what their score in the exam was
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for group discussion and personal interview.
- Selection of the students depends on the score of the qualifying admission test and performance in the group discussion and personal interview.
- The following weightages are given for each component while selecting a student: - Written test -70%, group discussion-10%, personal Interview -20%. Due weightage would be given to students with work experience.
- Further seats remaining vacant admission shall be made on the basis of merit in qualifying examination considering all subjects.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form: Tuesday, May 31, 2016.
- Date of admissions & counselling: Monday, June 06, 2016 to Saturday, June 11, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
On the occasion of 350th Parkash Utsav of Sri Guru Gobind Singh and to show its respect department of Guru Nanak Sikh ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...