- News byStream
Admission Notice-JNU Open for PG Level Courses
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi is open for admission to their Post Graduate PG level course for the year 2016.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Master of Computer application (MCA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Under various specializations offered in the school of
- International Studies
- Literature & Cultural Studies
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer and System Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Arts & Aesthetics
- Computational & Integrative Sciences
Who can Apply:
- For MCA Program: Candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with atleast 55% marks.
- For M.Sc in Physics: Candidate should have bachelor's degree (with physics as one of the subjects) under 10+2+3 pattern of education with atleast 55% marks in aggregate (or in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics combined), or in Physics Honours. Applicants with B.Tech (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer) degree can also apply.
- For MA Programs: Candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education with atleast 55% marks.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Applications can also be obtained through post by sending crossed bank DD for Rs 300/- drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi along with a self addressed envelope to "Section officer (admissions), room No.28, Administrative block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New delhi 1100067.
Who will be Selected:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Late date of online application: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Last date for issue of offline application: Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Late date of submission of application form: Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
HOD of Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-Madras), M. Thamban Nair will be receiving the B.K. ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...