- News byStream
Admission Notice-JNU Open for PG Level Courses
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), Delhi is open for admission to their Post Graduate PG level course for the year 2016.
- Master of Arts (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Philosophy (M.Phil)
- Master of Computer application (MCA)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)
Under various specializations offered in the school of
- International Studies
- Literature & Cultural Studies
- Social Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer and System Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Arts & Aesthetics
- Computational & Integrative Sciences
Who can Apply:
- For MCA Program: Candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline with adequate competence in Mathematics under 10+2+3 pattern of education with atleast 55% marks.
- For M.Sc in Physics: Candidate should have bachelor's degree (with physics as one of the subjects) under 10+2+3 pattern of education with atleast 55% marks in aggregate (or in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics combined), or in Physics Honours. Applicants with B.Tech (Electronics/Electrical/Mechanical/Computer) degree can also apply.
- For MA Programs: Candidate should have bachelor's degree in any discipline under 10+2+3 pattern of education with atleast 55% marks.
How to Apply:
- Easiest way to apply is online.
- Applications can also be obtained through post by sending crossed bank DD for Rs 300/- drawn in favour of Jawaharlal Nehru University payable at New Delhi along with a self addressed envelope to "Section officer (admissions), room No.28, Administrative block, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New delhi 1100067.
Who will be Selected:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in JNU Entrance Examination (JNUEE) conducted by the university.
Dates to Remember:
- Late date of online application: Monday, March 21, 2016.
- Last date for issue of offline application: Thursday, March 10, 2016.
- Late date of submission of application form: Wednesday, March 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Gurgaon’s Tanmay Pathak has outperformed all candidates in the UCEED exam 2017. Tanmay topped the exam with 224 ...
Graduate Management Admission Test, popularly known as GMAT, is an entrance examination that is conducted for the ...