- News byStream
Admission Notice- JSGP Announces Admissions for B.A(Hons.) Economics 2016
Jindal School of Government and Public Policy has opened its gates for students interested for admission to Bachelors Programme in Economics at the O.P Jindal University from August 1, 2016 .
The programme offers training in economics for a new problem solving generation, where ethics, philosophy go hand in glove with ecology and management in addressing those concerns.
- Law & Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Health Economics
- India’s Agriculture Policy
- Financial Market
- Political Economy of Development
- Beyond Development
- Environmental Economics
- Labour Market & Informal Economy
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- International Institutions & Global Development
- Students should have successfully completed his 12th standard with a minimum of 6o% aggregate marks in best four subjects (including mathematics).
- Valid scores in SAT/UGAT.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
- Application fee: Rs.3000/-
- Online walk in Jindal Aptitude Test (JAT)
- Scholarships to meritorious students.
- Date of JAT: 1st May, 2016
- Commencement of course: 1st August, 2016
To defend its action of allowing students to sit for the LLB examination, Delhi University has, on its part, told Delhi ...
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is conducted every year for technical and science graduates who seek ...