- News byStream
Admission Notice- JSGP Announces Admissions for B.A(Hons.) Economics 2016
Jindal School of Government and Public Policy has opened its gates for students interested for admission to Bachelors Programme in Economics at the O.P Jindal University from August 1, 2016 .
The programme offers training in economics for a new problem solving generation, where ethics, philosophy go hand in glove with ecology and management in addressing those concerns.
- Law & Economics
- Industrial Organization
- Health Economics
- India’s Agriculture Policy
- Financial Market
- Political Economy of Development
- Beyond Development
- Environmental Economics
- Labour Market & Informal Economy
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- International Institutions & Global Development
- Students should have successfully completed his 12th standard with a minimum of 6o% aggregate marks in best four subjects (including mathematics).
- Valid scores in SAT/UGAT.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
- Application fee: Rs.3000/-
- Online walk in Jindal Aptitude Test (JAT)
- Scholarships to meritorious students.
- Date of JAT: 1st May, 2016
- Commencement of course: 1st August, 2016
Xavier Institute of Communication or XIC has announced the registration date for Online Entrance Test (OET) 2017. The ...
As the class 12th board exams are drawing near, there is a need to decide your career path and the entrance exams that ...