- News byStream
Admission Notice: JU, Kolkata Announces Admission for Ph.D Programmes 2016
Jadavpur University (JU), Kolkata has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) programmes for the commencing academic session 2016 in the following departments:
- Comparative Literature
- Film Studies
- International Relations
- Library and Information Science
- Physical Education
Eligibility criteria for JU, Kolkata:
- JEE (Main) 2015 or All India Pre-Medical/ Pre-Dental Entrance Test (AIPMT-2015).
- Class 12 / I.Sc. or equivalent qualifying examination with at least 50 percent marks (45 percent for SC/ST/PWD).
Selection procedure for JU, Kolkata:
A written test of two hour duration followed by an interview will be conducted for shortlisting and final selection of the candidates.
Those who have an M.Phil (regular two year course) degree and was admitted to the M.Phil programme through a written test, or have qualified NET/SET shall be entitled to get exemption from the written admission test and shall be called directly for the interview.
Application Procedure for JU, Kolkata:
- Applications forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Send the completed form along with other relevant documents to 'The office of the Dean and Secretary, Faculty of Arts (UG Arts Building, Ground floor, Jadavpur University Main campus, Kolkata 700032'.
- The last date for the submission of an applications: May 13.
- Written admission test dates: June 6 to 9.
Around 120 non-NET Ph.D. and M.Phil scholars at the University of Mumbai have not been receiving their monthly ...
B.Tech CSE/ IT and BCA are probably the two most popular courses amongst IT aspirants. Information Technology being one ...